To address advancement in the electronics industry, two leading standards for the electronic assembly industry have been revised. IPC J-STD-001G, Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies is recognized worldwide as the sole industry-consensus standard for soldering processes and materials. IPC-A-610G, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies, is a post-assembly acceptance standard used to ensure electronic assemblies meet acceptance requirements for the electronics industry.
Purchase the Standards Now and CONTACT ETECH-trainingen
Being released today is the redline document for the IPC-J-STD-001G standard.
Purchase the Redline Document Now:
Being released today is the training and certification material for the IPC-J-STD-001G standard.
Purchase the Training/Certification Documents:
IPC Order Form for Training Materials (download .zip)
IPC-J-STD-001G CIT to Train CIS Checklist
IPC-J-STD-001G MIT to Train CIT Checklist
Need to know more before you buy the newly revised standards? Below you will find some of the significant changes made to the document for revision G.
Some Significant Changes to 001G:
- The “International Space Station Symbol” Replaces the “Space Shuttle Symbol” Throughout the Document
- In the General Section the Following Topics Were Update
- Scope and Purpose were Re-evaluated and Updated
- New Section on Objective
- Improved language for ease of readability and understanding Throughout the Document
- Added Applicable International and Mil Documents
- Wire and Cable Preparation
- Added New Figures and Requirements for Various Wire Configurations
- Added Criteria for various Surface Mount Components
- Provides a New Dimensional Table for Flat Unformed Leads
- Significant Changes Made to Product Assurance Section
If your business is in electronic assembly, you need IPC J-STD-001G and IPC-A-610G to keep pace with electronic technology advancements. For more information contact, order@IPCtraining.eu.