PCB proofing means that after PCB engineers have designed the circuit, China IC Trading Network carries out small batch trial production to the factory, and the production quantity of PCB proofing generally has no specific boundary. PCB engineers call PCB proofing before product design is confirmed and tested. How to measure the quality of PCB samples?
1. Copper skin is not easy to fall off under high temperature.
2. The line thickness, distance and width of the line meet the design requirements to prevent heating, short circuit and circuit breaking of the line.
3. PCB circuit board has no additional electromagnetic radiation.
4. In the proofing process of PCB circuit board, the quality of high temperature, high humidity and other special environment should be taken into account.
5. Copper surface is not easy to be oxidized, and the service life of the oxidized circuit board will be greatly shortened.
6. Reasonable deformation errors are all installed mechanically nowadays. The hole position of circuit board and the deformation errors of circuit design should be guaranteed within the allowable range.
Combining the above six points to measure the quality of PCB samples, we can judge whether the quality is good or not. At present, there are numerous PCB factories in the market. It is suggested that users should wipe their eyes in the process of selecting PCB. On the basis of knowing PCB circuit board, they should choose the manufacturer to prevent being cheated. http://www.pcbindex.com
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
• Page 1 of 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests