IPC has released IPC-A-600J, Acceptability of Printed Boards, the definitive illustrated guide to printed circuit board acceptability. This companion document to IPC-6012, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards and IPC-6013, Qualification and Performance Specification for Flexible Printed Boards, IPC-A-600J provides photographs and illustrations of the target, acceptable and nonconforming conditions that are either internally or externally observable on bare printed boards.
Why wait? Provide your operators, inspectors, and engineers with the most current industry consensus information today!
Along with descriptions for target, acceptable, and nonconforming conditions that are either externally or internally observable on printed boards, this document provides many updates, including:
- New Requirements for Microvia and Target Land Registration
- New Requirements for Microvia and Target Land Defects and Penetration
- New Requirements for Copper Filled Microvias
- Process Indicators Condition Further Defined
- Haloing Penetration Distance Updated
- Nicks & Penetration Further Defined
- Crazing Penetration Criteria Updated
- Voids – Copper Plating, Finished Coating Photos Updated
- Surface Plating – Edge Connector Lands, Further Defined and new photos
- Surface Plating – Rectangular Surface Mount Lands, Defined and new photos
Update today, and get the most current information on the acceptability of printed boards with
IPC-A-600J, Acceptability of Printed Boards.