IPC has released IPC-A-600K, Acceptability of Printed Boards, the definitive illustrated guide to printed circuit board acceptability. This companion document to IPC-6012, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards and IPC-6013, Qualification and Performance Specification for Flexible Printed Boards, provides photographs and illustrations of the target, acceptable and nonconforming conditions that are either internally or externally observable on bare printed boards.
SO WHATS NEW IN THE IPC-A-600K…..?
- Updated Pattern Definitions – Conductor Width, External Annular Ring, Surface Plating
- Updated Dielectric Materials – Laminate Voids/Cracks, Smear Removal, Negative Etchback, Layer-to-Layer Spacing
- Conductive Patterns – Overhang, External Conductive Plating (Foil Plus Plating), Solder Mask Thickness
- Significant Changes to Section on Plated-Through Hole – Microvia Target Land Contact Dimension, Copper Wrap Plating, Copper Cap Plating, Plated Copper Filled Vias, Back-Drilled Holes
- Significant Changes to Metal Core Printed Boards
- Updated Solderability Testing Crazing Penetration Criteria Updated
- Changes to Acceptance for Base Material Surfaces
Contact email@example.com or call +31457112390 to purchase your copy now……
If you have a standard renewal subscription from ETECH-trainingen, you will soon receive your copy with 20% discount!
If you like to know more about our standard renewal subscription, please contact our Business Support Team……..